With the global automotive industry set to grow to almost nine trillion USD by 2030, auto dealers need to provide a compelling digital auto-buying journey in this post-pandemic era to stay competitive.
Watch this exciting panel discussion to learn why auto dealers must adopt a digital-first approach to sales, to revamp revenue and provide modern customers with what they seek.
Whether your auto dealership possesses a strong digital presence or not, get to know what the latest automotive ecommerce insights are today and what consumers are expecting from a dealer when making a purchase.
- Recent industry trends and key results from OSF Digital 2022 U.S. Automotive Dealership Ecommerce Benchmark Study
- How the prevalence of website capabilities and the ease of finding them can impact and accelerate auto sales
- How auto consumer preferences have shifted in the new accelerated digital era
- Michael Hayes, Academy Chair, NADA - National Automobile Dealers Association
- Eron Sunando, VP, Commerce Cloud GTM & Transformation, Salesforce
- Theresa Humphrey, Director, Automotive SME, OSF Digital
- Charles Dimov, VP, Product and Demand Marketing, OSF Digital