The service department at Ferguson-Olander Ford in Wichita, Kan., was busy in September 1937. The dealership opened in December 1934 after its owners, C. E. Olander and W. H. Ferguson, relocated from Oklahoma City. The Ford dealership took over space previously occupied by Stretch and Strain, a Nash Motors dealership, along the city's Auto Row on East Douglas Avenue. The dealership went out of business sometime after the 1950s.
Fixed in time: Service department at Ferguson-Olander Ford in Kansas in 1937
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.