Tuesday, July 20
Strategies for Customer Retention
How are smart fixed ops directors using data, technology and other tools to keep customers coming back?
- Patricia Fradenburg, service manager, BMW of Southpoint
- Mary Nurse, dealer principal, Nurse Chevrolet-Cadillac
Tuesday, July 27
Turning the Corner on Collision and Parts
Advanced technology in vehicles means more complex collision repairs and an opportunity for dealerships. Forward-looking retailers also are using technology to boost parts sales. How can these strategies help dealerships adapt and grow?
- Nate Chenenko, director, and Gabi Salomon, senior consultant, Carlisle & Co.
- Brian Crossin, instructor, NADA Academy
- Michael Cuene, managing partner, Broadway Automotive
- Larry Edwards, chairman, Edwards & Associates Consulting
- Mike King, parts director, Tasca Automotive Group
Tuesday, Aug. 3
Rethinking the Technician Shortage
The repair industry's most vexing personnel challenge can be solved. How will the right moves now pay off for years to come?
- Gus Hoelscher, service manager, Austin Subaru
- Dustin Peugeot, founder, Matrix Trade Institute
- Hannah Simmons, technician, Austin Subaru
- Matt Stroud, service manager, Magic Toyota
Tuesday, Aug. 10
Take the Wheel: Shifting Shopper Perception at the Dealership
CDK Global shares the results of its survey shining a light on shopper's biases around dealerships vs. other service providers and the impact on servicing decisions.
- Fred Fordin, VP, Dealer Professional Services, CDK
- Cody Penna, service director, First Texas Honda
- Dean Petersen, fixed ops director, Greenville Luxury
- Dewayne Sanders, fixed ops director, North Park Lexus