ORLANDO, Fla. (April 30, 2019) – US Equity Advantage (USEA), the nation’s leading accelerated payment service for the automotive industry, has expanded its dealer services team to meet growing demand nationwide from it dealership partners.
“Dealer demand for a solution to extended loan terms and rising interest rates, plus the ability to put customers in a positive equity position sooner for vehicle trade-in, has resulted in immense growth for USEA and our AutoPayPlus F&I service,” said Robert Steenbergh, CEO of US Equity Advantage. The company realized a 50 percent increase in business in 2018 and is on pace for a 57 percent growth rate for 2019.
“Expansion of our sales and dealer services team is imperative for USEA to continue to provide the level of support our dealership partners have come to expect,” said Rick Christopher, USEA’s national sales manager. The company has added four new dealer relations managers to its executive management team.
• David Duran is the dealer relations manager for USEA’s Southeast Region encompassing 10 states. Based in Deltona, Fla., Duran has nine years of experience in the automotive industry in positions ranging from internet sales director to finance manager. He is a graduate of Stetson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a minor in Business Management.
• David Newmark is the dealer relations manager for USEA’s Midwest-Atlantic Region, encompassing 12 states. Based in Orlando, Fla., Newmark has more than five years of experience in the automotive industry, first on the sales floor, and most recently, as an F&I manager. A graduate of Binghamton University, he holds a Bachelor’s degree in Urban Economic Analysis.
• Christopher Reichel is the dealer relations manager for USEA’s West Region, encompassing eight states. A Chicago native, Reichel has been in the automotive industry for more than five years with a diversity of experience in retail sales, wholesale auto brokering and owning his own detailing business. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Speech Communications from the University of Illinois.
• Jeffrey S. Towne is the dealer relations manager for USEA’s New England Region, encompassing six states. Based in Amherst, New Hampshire, Towne has 13 years of automotive industry experience, with the majority of his career spent on the sales floor for various vehicle brands from high volume to high-end. Most recently, he spent the past six years as finance manager for a Land Rover dealership southern New Hampshire.
• In addition, Johnnie Jackson has joined USEA’s Dealer Relations Manager team as sales support coordinator. Jackson has 15 years of sales support experience in the security and publishing sectors in addition to the automotive industry.
AutoPayPlus is an F&I service that allows dealers to help car buyers better afford their loan payment, purchase additional F&I products, trade out earlier and return to the dealer in a positive equity position. “Our dealer relations managers play an important role in supporting USEA’s dealership partners by providing the knowledge and tools to help them maximize the value of AutoPayPlus for the benefit of both the customer and the F&I department,” Christopher added.
About US Equity Advantage
Founded in 2003, US Equity Advantage (USEA) is an industry leader in biweekly and early loan payoff services from home and automotive to RV, boat and student loans. USEA helps its members reach their financial goals faster through flexible payment plans to accelerate their loan payoff, potentially saving money in costly interest, staying within their budget and building valuable equity. For more information visit www.usequityadvantage.com.