Among other executive moves announced Monday:
• Zack Hicks, 59, CEO and president of subsidiary Toyota Connected North America and chief digital officer for TMNA, will retire July 22.
• Tracey Doi, 61, group vice president and CFO, TMNA, will retire effective Aug. 1, succeeded in the role by Tim Ingle, who had been group vice president for enterprise strategy.
• Sandra Phillips Rogers has been appointed to a newly created role of senior vice president of corporate resources and general counsel.
• Sean Suggs, group vice president and chief social innovation officer, has also been named president of Toyota Battery Manufacturing North Carolina, the new battery plant that the Japanese automaker will build on a large parcel of land in the Tar Heel State.
• Cooper Ericksen, who had been group vice president for product planning and strategy, has been promoted to a newly created position of senior vice president for product, BEV and mobility planning and strategy.
• Mike Owens, 60, group vice president and chief risk officer for Toyota Financial Services, will retire effective July 15.