Director, Vehicle Procurement Operations, Europe,
Ford Motor Co.
Education: Bachelor's, Wayne State University; M.B.A., Wayne State University
First automotive job: Buyer, Experimental Parts Purchasing, Ford
Proudest achievement: Selected to participate in the Senior Executive Partnering Program. Spent eight weeks shadowing CEO and other chief executives of Ford.
On being successful: "Success is a combination of hard work, positive attitude and valuing and respecting people."
On being a woman in the industry: "Being an individual in the automotive industry is exciting and demanding, irrespective of your gender."
Positions at Ford include:
- 1998-2000 Purchasing Director, Global Body and Exterior Commodity Management
- 1996-98 Planning Manager, Powertrain Program
- 1995-96 Purchasing Manager, Castings and Forgings
- 1993-95 Purchasing Agent, Engine
- 1992-93 Supervisor, Car Program