Larry Gambrel, left, dealer principal of Gambrel Toyota in Corbin, Ky., receives a 50-year award from Sam Wintermyer, general manager of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.’s Cincinnati regional office.
Greg Murray, president of Murray’s Ford-Lincoln in DuBois, Pa., receives a 50-year award from Megan Carlini, Ford Motor Co. Pittsburgh regional sales manager.
Robert Frankel, left, dealer principal of Frankel Acura in Cockeysville, Md., receives a 30-year award from Jim Etayem, market representation manager for American Honda Motor Co.’s Acura Division.
Richard Bertschi, left, president of Sam Leman Chevrolet-Buick in Eureka, Ill., receives a 25-year award for Chevrolet and Buick from Brad Finley, Chevrolet zone manager.
Northwood University in Midland, Mich., presented seven Dealer Education Awards at the NADA Show in Las Vegas in March. These people were honored for their contributions to public or private education:
- Birgit Behrens of ZDK, the German Association for Motor Trades and Repairs, in Bonn, Germany
- Steve Brown of Brown Motors in Petoskey, Mich.
- Jim Gramm of Safford Automotive Group in Fredericksburg, Va.
- Irving Matthews of Matthews Automotive Group in Mount Dora, Fla.
- Dan Reineke of Reineke Family Dealerships in Tiffin, Ohio
- Mark Scarpelli of Raymond Chevrolet and Raymond Kia in Antioch, Ill.
- Jeff Smail of Smail Automotive Group in Greensburg, Pa.
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.