Cadillac puts final touches on retail overhaul
Dealers have hurdles to jump, decisions to make
Cadillac's Project Pinnacle groups dealerships into tiers based on their expected new-vehicle sales. Here are the tiers and examples of features that dealers are expected to offer.
- Tier 1 (700+ new-vehicle sales per year): Concierge pickup and drop-off
- Tier 2 (400-699): Cadillac greeter counter
- Tier 3 (100-399): Certified Cadillac technology expert
- Tier 4(1-99): Dedicated Cadillac dealer website
- Tier 5 (Service only): Use of tablets during service inspection
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.