DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. CEO Mark Fields and Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn will head a star-studded lineup of speakers at the Automotive News World Congress here in January.
Ghosn will speak on Jan. 12. Fields will deliver his address on Jan. 13.
Fields played a crucial role in Ford’s post-recession recovery as head of the Americas and later COO. He has been CEO since July 2014.
Ghosn has been one of the industry’s highest -profile executives for nearly two decades. He has been running Nissan since 1999 and in 2005 was named CEO of Renault, becoming the first person to run two Fortune Global 500 companies simultaneously.
The lineup of World Congress speakers also includes:
- Dan Ammann, president of General Motors.
- Mike Jackson, CEO of AutoNation.
- Scott Keogh, president of Audi of America.
- Mark Rosekind, head of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Don Walker, CEO, Magna International.