Five Automotive News 40 Under 40 Retail honorees will share their insights into "Selling cars in the era of transparency" in a 30-minute online hangout at 3 p.m. on Thursday, July 16.
Stories about the 40 honorees are in a special section that starts on Page 21.
The five panelists will address the challenge of keeping a dealership strong and keeping customers happy in an era when customers have endless information at their fingertips on the Internet. Automotive News San Francisco bureau reporter Gabe Nelson will host.
- Sean Fortier, general manager of Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas in Calabasas, Calif.
- Ryan Gremore, general manager of O'Brien Mitsubishi in Normal, Ill.
- Frank Pena, president of Potamkin Hyundai in Miami.
- Meg Scranton, dealer principal at Scranton Motors (Buick-GMC-Cadillac) in Vernon, Conn.
- Nick Schnelle, general manager of AutoNation Chrysler-Jeep West in Golden, Colo.
Participants can register for free at autonews.com/40hangout.