* General manager: Todd McNitt
* Dealership group: AutoNation
* Full-time employees: 56
* 2013 new-vehicle sales: 1,144, up 7%
* Cool perk: A "Biggest Loser" contest begins at the start of the year. It's a fun competition and fosters a healthy atmosphere.
* McNitt on showing employees that they are valued: "Here are some of the ways we honor associates:
"Monthly employee barbecues or luncheons. I cook and serve the food.
"Recognition for associates who have gone above and beyond the normal scope of their duties -- I tell the entire story to the staff and reward the associate with a choice of four envelopes containing a prize.
"We scoreboard success stories in each department regarding customer satisfaction and work performance.
"Once a year, I take the entire staff and their families to a baseball game.
"I constantly encourage a positive working environment with no barriers. I am always approachable. My managers and I truly care."
* McNitt on changes in response to staff requests: "We installed an outdoor sitting area for customers. We improved our customer lounge by adding a leather seating area and a new TV. We are installing a new car wash to provide a better quality product to our customer and at the same time making the job easier."