* General manager: Matt Smith
* Dealership group: Faulkner Organization
* Full-time employees: 46
* 2013 new-vehicle sales: 659, down 1%
* Cool perk: Holiday contests; for example, around Easter, sell a car and receive a plastic Easter egg with money inside
* Smith on showing employees that they are valued: "We have an annual trip to Jamaica or another exotic location for the top two salespeople and the top department manager in relation to their goals.
"We have two nice gatherings a year for all employees -- a summer picnic at Knoebels Amusement Resort for the employees and their families and the holiday party at the Hotel Hershey for every employee and their spouse."
* Smith on changes in response to staff requests: "One thing the staff really wanted to work on was growth. In addition to the normal training twice a week, we have a book club. The staff votes on each book, then we read a set number of chapters and rotate staff to do a presentation on those chapters in a one-hour meeting on Saturday mornings. Books we have read include John Maxwell's The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader and Richard Carlson's Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and It's All Small Stuff."