* General manager: Tim Hall
* Dealership group: Penske Automotive Group
* Full-time employees: 53
* 2013 new-vehicle sales: 759, up 18%
* Cool perk: Annual rally during which employees are recognized for their service. The event includes breakfast as well as opportunities to win prizes such as cash, TVs and iPads.
* Hall on showing employees that they are valued: "We have created a dealer council with our employees. Council members are from all departments. The group meets once a month to discuss employee benefits and establish goals for departments and staff."
* Hall on changes in response to staff requests: "The dealership will pay half of the employee's dues at a local health and fitness center. We also added a monthly meeting for all new employees and their family members where we answer questions about our organization, employee benefits and 401(k). The dealership has goals for each department, and when a department reaches a goal, the employees are treated to lunch or dinner. This has created a great work environment for each department."