* Dealer: John Bergstrom
* Dealership group: Bergstrom Automotive
* Full-time employees: 41
* 2013 new-vehicle sales: 372, up 11%
* Cool perk: Fun team-building activities such as Halloween costume contests, selfie contests, Green Bay Packers days, crazy socks day, snowman contest, St. Patrick's green day, ugly holiday sweater contest
* John Bergstrom on showing employees that they are valued: "We have a yearlong recognition program for every department that culminates in a black-tie event at our local performing arts center. Winners and their spouses or partners are treated to a first-class evening with valet parking, gourmet food stations, live music, a professional portrait photographer and presentation of awards."
* General Manager Rick Bergstrom on a change in response to staff requests: "Our chief executives dedicate significant time at this dealership a couple times a year to answer our questions, listen to our ideas or concerns and tell us about the latest and greatest in our company. For instance, in December, we gather together to hear a state of the union report from our CEO. He follows that up with a Q&A session. In late summer, another executive visits our store for any team member who would like to sit down for a one-on-one listening session. All concerns, questions and ideas are then brought before our leadership team to be considered and responded to."