* General manager: Donald Perry
* Dealership group: Faulkner Organization
* Full-time employees: 86
* 2013 new-vehicle sales: 2,031, up 13%
* Cool perk: Hot wings for all employees on the last workday of every month
* Perry on showing employees that they are valued: "Employee empowerment and involvement in day-to-day decisions and operations. Allowing employees to be freethinking goes a long way toward creating a work environment that is constantly improving and moving in the right direction as a team. When issues do arise in the various departments, the resolution is often found within the group it is affecting. By allowing the employees to evaluate the issue and have input in the resolution, they are able to take ownership in the outcome."