Silver Spring, Md.
- Brands: Toyota, Scion
- Dealer: Tamara Darvish
- Dealership group: DARCARS Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 246
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 3,823, up 22%
- Benefit highlight: Financial rewards such as bonus programs for sales and service
- Cool perk: Opportunities for community involvement such as hosting Friday night dinners with the Aleethia Foundation, a nonprofit that provides the dinners for the wounded warriors at Walter Reed National Medical Center
- Rose Bayat, vice president, on changes in response to staff requests: "A suggestion box and problem-resolution process. A box was installed in our dealership for employees to anonymously express suggestions or concerns. The entries are reviewed weekly by the general manager, who acknowledges each one in department meetings with all employees present. Each entry is addressed and a resolution plan is announced. For the things that cannot be changed, employees get an explanation and a potential alternative resolution plan."