- Dealer: Rick Niello
- Dealership group: Niello Co.
- Full-time employees: 61
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 546, up 21%
- Benefit highlight: Monthly and quarterly dealership lunches and competitions
- Cool perk: Every year, Niello Audi is a host of the Audi quattro Cup, a series of amateur golf tournaments. Clients, prospects and employees enjoy a day on the course while helping Shriners Hospitals for Children. Dealership employees are encouraged to participate, either through volunteer efforts the day of the event or as a golfer.
- General Manager Matt Phelan on showing employees that they are valued: "Niello Audi has a program that identifies an employee of the quarter. This individual is nominated by his or her peers, selected by management and represents the core values of the company and makes a positive impact on the business. This selection process excites and motivates the employees. At the end of the year, one employee of the quarter is named employee of the year. The announcement of the employee of the year is made during an all-dealership luncheon, and that employee receives an award and other gifts, sometimes a weekend trip with spending cash."