- Dealer: Warren Henry Zinn
- Dealership group: Warren Henry Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 40
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,212, up 15%
- Benefit highlight: Open door policy to CEO's office at any time to discuss anything
- Cool perk: Go-kart races (after hours)
- Service Manager Jennifer Dempsey on changes in response to staff requests: "The service consultants were looking for an easier line of communication with the porters and each other. We added radio communication for faster response times and easier communication. This is the great thing about working for this organization. Your ideas and thoughts are considered and used, not overlooked."
- Dempsey on ensuring that employees are paid fairly: "I frequently contact other import service facilities and dealerships to make sure that the pay scale is in line with the market and region. As the employees train, educate and progress, we make sure to raise the pay accordingly. All state and federal laws are followed as well."