- Dealer: John Darvish Sr.
- Dealership group: DARCARS Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 65
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,069, up 12%
- Benefit highlight: Pizza party when the dealership is No. 1 in the region
- Cool perk: DARCARS encourages and pays for any associate who wants to participate in the annual Warrior Dash, a fundraiser that promotes bonding and provides an opportunity to kick back and have fun.
- Rose Bayat, vice president, on changes in response to staff requests: "Recognition events at the dealership are more focused on including as many team members as possible. For example, if we are celebrating a great sales or service month, rather than having an awards dinner exclusively for the management team, we may have an ice cream social for everyone in the department."