- Dealer: Keith Kocourek
- Full-time employees: 30
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 462, up 14%
- Benefit highlight: Monthly meetings during which the top performers meet with the dealer and have an opportunity to receive a reward such as money, gift certificates or Green Bay Packers tickets.
- Cool perk: WOW cards to thank employees who go above and beyond
- General Manager Greg Jensen on showing employees that they are valued: "WOW cards, monthly meetings for top performers, company events that get all employees together and recognition and gifts for years of service."
- Jensen on changes in response to staff requests: "Constant communication via company newsletter and annual meetings to get all of our teams up to date on growth and where we stand overall as a company. Also, we do semiannual corporate training where all team members review our best care practices."