St. Augustine, Fla.
- Dealers: Mike Shad, Bo Bozard, Letti Bozard
- Full-time employees: 109
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,498, up 40%
- Benefit highlight: Wellness program with points and rewards for achieving goals; company pays for a 12-week fitness program
- Cool perk: Team sports
- Letti Bozard on employee recognition: "We have a program called Bozard ROCKSTARS, where we recognize employees who go above and beyond in teamwork, dealership advocacy and participation in community events. We think it is important to recognize people outside of just performance. We have amazing people who work here and they do amazing things to benefit our community, which in turn helps the dealership to grow."
- Letti Bozard on opportunities for advancement: "We focus on hiring the personality and character that we think will best fit our team and then work with them to find the best fit within the organization. This year we hired a young man as a greeter/receptionist who was interested in getting into sales but had no experience. He learned our business and our culture during his time at reception to the satisfaction of our general sales manager, and six months after starting, he was promoted to the sales department and is off to a great start."