* Dealer: Alexander Keeler
* Dealership group: Keeler Motor Car Co.
* Full-time employees: 60
* 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,845, up 14%
* Benefit highlight: In-house fitness center
* Cool perk: Free tickets to local events such as concerts and plays
* Patrick Ryan, new-car sales manager, on changes in response to staff requests: "We hold company meetings where we ask staff to provide management with five positive things about the dealership and also five areas that could use improvement, which we then discuss in an attempt to improve the workplace environment for everyone. After last year's meeting, we decided that for the health of our employees and our customers, our dealership would become a tobacco-free business, and we constructed a fitness center on campus where any employee can exercise free of charge. We also increased paid vacation time for tenured employees."