- Dealer: Phil Maguire
- Dealership group: Maguire Family of Dealerships
- Full-time employees: 27
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 822, up 31%
- Benefit highlight: Employee discounts
- Cool perk: Employee lunch-ins
- Frank Vanderpool, operations manager, on community involvement: "Recognizing that many of our employees were involved with local charities and wanted to find unique ways to give back and support our community, we adopted our Maguire Community Oil Change. This program invites people driving any of our 18 franchised car lines into our dealerships for a $10 oil and filter change plus a car wash. We offer this to anyone driving these cars even if they didn't buy from Maguire. We donate the entire $10 to a charity selected to receive the proceeds all month. Recipient charities are rotated monthly. Some beneficiaries are the Red Cross of Tompkins County Heroes Breakfast; Cops, Kids & Toys; and Women Swimmin' for Hospicare."