- Dealer: Joel Weinberger
- Dealership group: Continental Motors Group
- Full-time employees: 65
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 602, up 4%
- Benefit highlight: Outdoor picnic area
- Cool perk: 5-year employees receive Continental gold rings and annually get ruby/diamond updates maxing out with a diamond at 15 years of employment.
- General Manager Eric Matway on showing employees that they are valued: "We present employees with quarterly gourmet luncheons. We set up fully dressed tables and chairs, complete with flower arrangements, in our showroom. "At noon, all employees break from the job to attend the luncheon. Throughout the quarter, managers and employees write Kb Moments [for Kundenbegeisterung, which means creating Audi fans by inspiring customer delight] to employees who inspire more Audi fans. Some of these outstanding examples are read by the owner at the luncheon to all employees. Three Kb Moments are chosen at each luncheon and the employees whose moments are chosen receive American Express gift cards.
"We also distribute a monthly newsletter to all employees that recognizes achievement in areas like training, awards, positive online reviews, positive client feedback and exemplary client service."