- General manager: Edmund Auw
- Dealership group: DCH Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 50
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,011,up 15%
- Benefit highlight: Long-term employees recognized with service pins
- Cool perk: Barbecues on summer Fridays
- Auw on changes in response staff requests: "We created parking spaces in the back of the dealership exclusively for employees, instead of street parking. We installed additional lighting fixtures in the shop in response to technicians' suggestions."
- Auw on ensuring that employees are paid fairly: "We continually monitor pay scales, market conditions and other related factors. When determining compensation for any employee, experience, drive, passion and aptitude play important roles. Those showing initiative and doing work beyond their job duties to better the company are rewarded whenever possible through raises or promotions."