- Dealer: Richard Garber Jr.
- Dealership group: Garber Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 73
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 846, up 2%
- Benefit highlight: Biggest loser contest
- Cool perk: 4-H livestock meat gifted to employees
- General Manager Michael Weinert on showing employees that they are valued: "We treat our employees with respect. Everyone has a say in what happens in this store. All opinions are listened to and taken into consideration by myself and the department managers."
- Weinert on opportunities for advancement: "I began my career with Garber as a sales department assistant during college. Upon graduation I was hired full time and relocated to Florida. I took any position they threw at me and figured out how to make it better. Now, I am the general manager and managing partner for one of the most profitable dealerships in our organization."