- Brands: Jaguar, Lotus
- Dealer: Kenneth Schnitzer
- Dealership group: Park Place Dealerships
- Full-time employees: 47
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 331, up 20%
- Benefit highlight: Brief, daily meetings focus on communication, clients and staff members. The meetings also are used for fun and inspiration.
- Cool perk: Quarterly dealership luncheons at which employees play games and win prizes. The luncheons also are used to thank and recognize employees.
- Sherry Miller, human resources vice president: "We show employees that they are valued with annual awards dinners, department celebration meals, team building activities, thank you cards mailed home to the employee signed by all managers, birthday cards mailed home with a personal message from the general manager, a listening and learning process that allows employees to provide feedback and solutions and the opportunity to participate in community events that are important to them personally."
- Service Director Kevin Boles on promotions: "Within the last two years we have had two members advance from car wash/valet to actual hour punching techs. It is great to see other members grow from within our organization."