- Brands: Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Chevrolet
- Dealer: Carey Kemna
- Full-time employees: 44
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 391, up 3%
- Benefit highlight: Kemna Health Initiative -- employees meet with a health coach and set a goal, such as smoking cessation, lowering cholesterol or losing so many pounds. The coach and employee discuss how to achieve the goal. Six months later, if the employee has met the goal, he or she is gets a $250 health bonus; if the goal continues to be met six months after that, the employee receives another $250.
- Cool perk: Cooking events such as Kemna Chili Team Cook-off, Tacos for Tots, potlucks and grilling
- Kemna on showing employees that they are valued: "We offer a referral bonus to employees who refer family/friends to our dealership who purchase or lease. We also offer our employees the chance to apply for open positions before we advertise to the general public. We also have an employee hiring bonus referral program."
- Kemna on changes in response to staff requests: "Employees asked to have dental and vision insurance added to the health plan coverage. It was officially added Jan.1, 2013. The dental portion is totally dealer funded."