- Dealer: Scott Bieler
- Dealership group: West Herr Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 42
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 559, up 82%
- Benefit highlight: Birthdays are paid days off.
- Cool perk: Employee dress-down days with donations made to support co-workers in need
- Mark Carrow, director of variable operations, on opportunities for advancement: "We had a finance manager who has been promoted to new-car sales manager. A lot attendant has moved up to inventory manager. Our parts manager has been promoted to fixed operations director. We are always looking to hire from within."
- Carrow on ensuring that employees are being paid fairly: "We periodically consult with our local NADA chapters to compare income levels by position with regional and national industry levels. In addition, we regularly review each employee's income to ensure our pay plans are performing properly."