- General manager: Jason Grimm
- Dealership group: Penske Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 31
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 248, up 31%
- Benefit highlight: $500 incentive to quit smoking
- Cool perk: Quarterly themed employee parties such as Ugly Holiday Sweater and Porsche Luau
- Grimm on showing employees that they are valued: "We show appreciation daily to annually. Randomly, I will grab a few of the troops from different departments and spring for lunch. Every two months we have birthday parties for all employees celebrating birthdays in those months. Every Thanksgiving we distribute turkeys to the entire staff. Quarterly, we have employee appreciation events like Ugly Holiday Sweater, a general manager barbecue where I cook for the staff, summer luau complete with ice cream truck and pig roast and holiday parties catered by the finest local restaurants. We are working on annual awards for the staff presented during the holiday party."
- Grimm on recruiting: "We pride ourselves in sourcing prospective employees from outside the industry. We advertise exclusively online -- Craigslist and Facebook. We talk about what we can offer beyond compensation: vacations, working environment, culture, lifestyle, etc. Additionally, we have embraced active prospecting: physically looking at service-based industries and approaching people who demonstrate positive qualities in customer service and overall attitude -- the rest we can teach."