- Dealer: David Rosenberg
- Dealership group: Prime Motor Group
- Full-time employees: 29
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 383, up 13%
- Benefit highlight: Dealership provides lunch for employees every Saturday, holiday and snow day.
- Cool perk: Dealership owners share their season tickets to the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots and Boston Bruins games and tickets to various concerts and events with employees of all levels.
- Richard Dempsey, general sales manager, on changes in response to staff requests: "Multiple employees said the desks we had didn't have enough drawers and were dated and the chairs were uncomfortable, so we bought every sales employee a new desk and chair.
"Employees said meeting in the small F&I office was not conducive to an effective sales meeting and they couldn't always see what we were presenting on the F&I computer. So we built a large conference room and installed a 70-inch monitor for meetings and training videos."
- Dempsey on advancement opportunities: "Prime always offers training and tries to promote from within. I have had three sales employees ask for training and advancement within the group. We set a training schedule, a timeline and a goal for them. All three aced the training and hit the goal. Now one is a full-time finance manager within the group, another has been promoted to the sales desk manager here and the third has been promoted to a full-time finance manager."