- Brands: Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Subaru
- Dealer: Ronald Romain
- Dealership group: Romain Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 103
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 736, up 8%
- Benefit highlight: Employment anniversary is a paid holiday
- Cool perk: Quality Time Players employee acting troupe to recognize accomplishments and support initiatives in a fun way
- John Roettger, executive manager, on changes in response to staff requests: "Most improvements are generated from our annual employee survey and our Error Cause Removal process. The employee survey is conducted in the first quarter of every year. Employee satisfaction levels are measured in a broad range of areas including working conditions, compensation, benefits and career development. Improvements from survey responses include additional lighting in work areas, better health insurance coverage from a new vendor and additional training resources. The Error Cause Removal process is a part of our overall quality initiative. The goal is to promote continuous improvement of our processes. The ECR program has generated improvements in our facilities with the addition of a third lane in the service reception area, in our equipment with the addition of new workstations and better computer technology, and in our daily work processes."