- Dealer: Terry Lee
- Full-time employees: 72
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 2,369, up 10%
- Benefit highlight: Employees have the flexibility and opportunity to pursue passions such as volunteering, fundraising or competing for charity.
- Cool perk: Annual picnic for employees and their family members
- Tamerra Picot, customer/employee relations manager: "Terry Lee Honda shows its employees they are valued by using a variety of celebratory and team building exercises such as our annual casino trip, Indianapolis Colts game, Christmas party and lunchtime cookouts. We also provide services to enhance our employees' personal lives such as no-cost flu shots, smoke cessation help and support for weight loss."
- Picot on staff input: "We've given members of our detail department their own business cards so that they take pride in their work and are able to maintain their own level of integrity."