- Dealer: Warren Henry Zinn
- Dealership group: Warren Henry Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 25
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 367, down 4%
- Benefit highlight: Best Idea contests for different departments. Prizes include money, gift certificates and iPads.
- Cool perk: Massage chairs
- Sheila Neil, sales lead receptionist, on showing employees that they are valued: "Warren interviews his receptionist, porters, sales staff, etc. himself prior to hire and keeps an open door relationship, listening to needs and concerns of employees. Warren allows for flexibility in work schedule, cross-training and education for personal/professional growth and development. Having the owner personally interview employees, and offer future advancement, assures the employees that this is a family organization and that, with hard work, there will always be a place for them."
- Neil on longtime employees: "Many employees have been with the Warren Henry group for as long as 30 years. That says a lot not only about the company but about Warren Zinn himself."