- Dealer: Scott Casebeer
- Dealership group: Capitol Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 117
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 1,682, up 79%
- Benefit highlight: Employee barbecue lunches
- Cool perk: Employees are welcome to hit buckets of golf balls onto the dealership's floating green in the middle of a pond.
- Charley Engelfried, human resources coordinator, on ensuring that employees are paid fairly: "Our job duties and responsibilities are written in job descriptions. These are aligned with the industry, allowing us to compare by position the rate of pay nationally, regionally and locally. Once an employee is hired, we do regular performance and compensation reviews to make sure the employee remains compensated commensurate with his or her experience level and contribution to the organization. We are also associated with industry groups such as 20 groups and personnel agencies from which we acquire information about the competitiveness and fairness of our compensation. Finally, we get feedback directly from our employees, especially when they get input from our competitors."