- Dealer: Gregg Ciocca
- Dealership group: Faulkner-Ciocca Dealerships
- Full-time employees: 44
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 838, up 21%
- Benefit highlight: Flexible schedule
- Cool perk: Dealership donates to a charity in the name of the employee who is the difference maker of the month.
- General Manager Andy Guelcher on showing employees that they are valued: "We have sporadic Happy to be Alive parties complete with a cookout and cake. We also have a yearly holiday party as a joint event with the employees of our Hyundai store. The holiday party is at the upscale Hotel Hershey complete with a Casino Night theme and prizes for the big winners. It is paramount that our employees know they are valued."
- Guelcher on ensuring that employees are paid fairly: "We use industry benchmarks for compensation and make sure our employees have the potential to earn a great living for themselves and their families."