- Dealer: Mitch Walters
- Dealership group: Friendship Family of Dealerships
- Full-time employees: 53
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 705, up 26%
- Benefit highlight: Wellness benefits such as reimbursement for gym memberships
- Cool perk: Free tickets to area events such as NASCAR races at Bristol Motor Speedway and the Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion music festival
- Tom Hall, general manager and operating partner, on an employee who has taken advantage of advancement opportunities: "Our human resources manager, Pamela Ragan, started with Friendship in 2002 as a receptionist. Shortly after, she became executive assistant to CEO Mitch Walters.
"Due to the growth of the Friendship Family of Dealerships, the human resources manager position was added in 2012. Pamela holds that position, continues as executive assistant to the CEO and coordinates all of the Friendship events and outside marketing events. We take pride in promoting from within and she is one of many examples of employees taking advantage of advancement opportunities within our company."