- General manager: Brent Scobie
- Dealership group: Pfaff Motors
- Full-time employees: 38
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 368, up 14%
- Benefit highlight: Discount on vehicles and service for employees' family members
- Cool perk: Track days. Employees test their skills on the track and learn about Toyota vehicles' handling capabilities.
- Scobie on showing employees that they are valued: "The employees of Hallmark Toyota are its most valuable assets. Our most fundamental aspect of the company code of conduct deals with respect for our people. Our employees are given the opportunity to improve themselves through company-provided training programs. Our health and safety program is strong and provides a safe and comfortable work environment. Company functions such as holiday gatherings and company-provided lunches and barbecues occur throughout the year."
- Scobie on changes in response to staff requests: "In the last two years, Hallmark Toyota has provided our employees with direct deposit wage payments, a fully paid benefit package and a company-matched retirement savings plan. In 2013, vacation time was increased, based on years of service, with the maximum five weeks being extended to six weeks. Also, our air-conditioned service shop environment was greatly improved with the addition of a large industrial ceiling fan to cool the technicians."