- Dealer: Brian Kelly
- Dealership group: Kelly Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 48
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 658, up 20%
- Benefit highlights: Team dinners throughout the year; employees get tickets to many Boston area social and sporting events.
- Cool perk: Ice cream socials
- Brian Heney, director of operations, on changes in response to staff requests: "We made a new service lounge because our employees felt like it was not the most comfortable place in the dealership for our customers. We talked it through with our service and sales team and came up with a new location and layout."
- Heney on ensuring that employees are paid fairly: "We constantly monitor our payroll and make adjustments as necessary -- we are a proactive group and do our best to make sure that all our employees are satisfied with their position in the dealership as well as their pay."