- Dealer: Brian Kelly
- Dealership group: Kelly Auto Group
- Full-time employees: 33
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 759
- Benefit highlight: Company matches 401(k) contributions
- Cool perk: Quarterly off-site meetings to recognize employees
- Brian Heney, director of operations, on showing employees that they are valued: "We are a family friendly dealer group and offer our staff flexible hours as well as a terrific work environment and benefit package."
- Heney on changes in response to staff requests: "We started closing at 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday instead of 9 p.m. like the majority of our competition. An hour may not seem like a lot in the everyday working world; however, in the automobile business it does make a big difference in our employees' overall quality of family and business life.
"Also, we provide our employees with a designated parking layout so they know exactly where they can park each morning and do not have to search for a suitable spot."