- Brand: Ford
- Dealer: Joseph Pritchard
- Dealership group: Pritchard Family Auto Stores
- Full-time employees: 34
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 126, up 9%
- Benefit highlight: Live Healthy Iowa 10-week wellness challenge
- Cool perk: $20 gift for employees' birthdays
- Marketing Director Ryan Pritchard on showing employees that they are valued: "We do our best to sponsor organizations employees are involved in as well as making sure they know that they are a part of our family.
"We hosted an Employee VIP night in which we invited employees and their families to be recognized for their service. We presented them with personalized plaques. As stars of our company, employees also received Hollywood stars as they entered the red-carpet event. The event was at the historic Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake, Iowa, and featured live music, a sit-down dinner and formal presentation."
- General Manager Todd Hammer, who calls his employment at Pritchard "the opportunity of a lifetime," on opportunities for advancement: "In 1996, Joe Pritchard offered me a part-time salesman position in the Chrysler of Forest City store and I accepted. In 1998 I became a full-time salesman in the Britt store. In 2004 Joe offered me the sales manager position in the Britt-Garner location. In 2010 I became general sales manager.
"Joe is definitely the best dealer to work for. These opportunities happen for everyone in the company."