- Dealer: John Yark
- Dealership group: Yark Automotive Group
- Full-time employees: 25
- 2012 new-vehicle sales: 460, up 18%
- Benefit highlight: Yark Walking Challenge encourages employees to use the on-site walking path
- Cool perk: As part of the Yark Subaru Community Partnership, Yark Subaru partners with 2 local pet rescue and spay-neuter organizations: 4 Paws Sake and Planned Pethood. Employees who adopt a cat or dog from one of these organizations may get half the adoption fee paid by Yark Subaru.
- Warren Vess, marketing director, on an employee who has taken advantage of advancement opportunities: "Angie Zeitler started as a receptionist for our Jeep store. She asked to be put in a position to advance and was soon placed in training for warranty administration and began inputting warranty claims as part of her daily work. She took over Subaru warranty and worked closely with the Subaru service department and its customers. Angie became a great customer advocate and well-liked service employee. As Yark Subaru service grew, the need to add an adviser was clear and so was the choice. Angie was promoted and currently is a service adviser."