Feeling hungry? Grab a bite at some of the favorite restaurants of auto executives.
1. Ian Beavis, marketing vice president, Kia Motors America: The Herbfarm, Woodinville, Wash.
2. Dean Eisner, CEO, Manheim: Aria, Atlanta
3. Jim Farley, group vice president of marketing and communications, Ford Motor Co.: Charlie Trotter's, Chicago
4. Stefan Jacoby, CEO, Volkswagen of America: Shiro i Shiro, Berlin
5. Mark LaNeve, vice president of North American sales, service and marketing, General Motors: Bacco Ristorante, Southfield, Mich.
6. Ernst Lieb, CEO, Mercedes-Benz USA: Varka Fishhouse, Ramsey, N.J.
7. John Mendel, executive vice president, auto operations, American Honda Motor Co.: Gina Lee's Bistro, Redondo Beach, Calif.
8. Frank Mueller, CEO, Behr America: La Scala, Stuttgart
9. O. Bruton Smith, CEO, Sonic Automotive: Mr. Chow, New York
10. Mark Templin, group vice president, Lexus Division, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.: Inakaya, Tokyo