- For the first time, Chrysler LLC's Conner Avenue (Detroit) plant will work overtime. In the past, the plant would increase the line speed for the Dodge Vipers built there instead of scheduling overtime.
- Nissan North America production reached 1 million on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 17 days earlier than in 2006.
- The Ford brand's production reached 2 million on Friday, Nov. 2, 35 days later than in 2006.
- General Motors' pickup production reached 1 million on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 17 days earlier than in 2006.
- North America car and truck production reached 13 million on Monday, Oct. 29, 10 days later than in 2006.
Viper plant goes into OT
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.
Recommended for You