Eddie Robbins, right, of Eddie Robbins Toyota in Texarkana, Texas, receives a 40-year award for Toyota from Toby Hynes, president of Gulf States Toyota.
Wayne Druktenis Sr. of Circle Pontiac-GMC in Schererville, Ind., receives a 25-year award for GMC from Lori Williams, General Motors' North Central regional sales and marketing manager.
John Hine Jr., right, of John Hine Mazda in San Diego receives a 35-year award for Mazda from Eric Johnston, Mazda North American Operations' West region general manager.
Henry Schwartz, right, of Avis Volkswagen in Pole Tavern, N.J., receives a 30-year award for Volkswagen from Tim Walker, Volkswagen of America's area manager.
William Vinyard of Vinton Motor Co. in Vinton, Va., receives a 75-year award for Ford from Lisa O'Connor, Ford, Lincoln and Mercury's Washington regional sales manager.
How to submit dealer notices
We invite items and top-quality photos for the dealers section. Please include your telephone number or e-mail address.
Dealer anniversary awards: We do not run items for anniversaries of fewer than 25 years. Photos for 25-45 years should include only two people posed shoulder to shoulder. Photos for 50 or more years should have no more than six people. Please include names (left to right), titles, dealership name and city, franchise(s) held and franchise for which award is given.
You may send a photo electronically in jpg format and at high resolution (300 dpi).
Email items to:
Or send them to:
1155 Gratiot Ave.
Detroit, MI 48207-2997
Wilson Sisk and Albert Sisk of Sisk Motor Co. in Hopkinsville Ky., receive a 50-year award for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep. Pictured, from left, are Rahul Shah, a district manager at DaimlerChrysler's Midwest Business Center; Wilson Sisk; Albert Sisk; and Mike Buchanan, dealer operations manager at the business center.
Daniel Row of Row Motor Sales (Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge) in Lincoln, Ill., receives a 50-year award for Chrysler. Pictured, from left, are Edwin Bergen, DaimlerChrysler's dealer network administration manager; Amy Row, wife of Daniel Row; Daniel Row; Evelyn Row Fulkerson, Daniel Row's mother; Ty Row, his grandson; and Scott Row, his son.
John Rowe, left, of Precision Toyota of Tucson in Tucson, Ariz., receives a 40-year award for Toyota from Alec Hagey, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.'s Denver region general manager.
Jimmy Jenkins, left, of Jenkins Volvo in Milwaukee, receives a 30-year award for Volvo from Peter Wexler, Volvo Cars of North America's Midwest market manager.
- Mike Mihalic and Marc Jacobson of Jay Honda in Bedford, Ohio, received a 35-year award for Honda from American Honda Motor Co.
- Bob Hagan and Bob Petrarca of Bald Hill Dodge in Warwick, R.I., received a 25-year award for Dodge from DaimlerChrysler.
- Sheila Meyer of Meyer Chevrolet in New York was appointed chairman of the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association.
- Ted Morse will replace his father, Ed Morse, as CEO of the Ed Morse Automotive Group in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Ed Morse remains chairman. Ted Morse remains president. Dick Beaver, who had been executive vice president, will replace Ted Morse as COO. Ed Morse Automotive Group ranks No. 29 on the Automotive News list of the top 100 dealership groups in the United States with retail sales of 18,180 new vehicles in 2005.
- Cypress Equities and Staubach AutoGroup have purchased a 40-acre site in Sterling, Va., to develop Dulles 28 Auto Park. Construction of the dealership auto park is scheduled to begin next summer. Cypress Equities, of Dallas, is the acquisition and development affiliate of Staubach Retail. Staubach AutoGroup, of Phoenix, is a group within Staubach Retail that specializes in services for dealerships, manufacturers and property owners in the automotive industry. Staubach Retail is part of Staubach Co., of Addison, Texas, a global real estate advisory company.
Send us a letter
Have an opinion about this story? Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.