The following (highly unofficial) list was circulating on e-mail at Chrysler Corp. last week.
Top 10 Good Things About Becoming DaimlerChrysler
10. Dinner: Wienerschnitzel und Beer!
9. Neons can now be marketed in the $24,000 range.
8. Those enrolled in German classes are automatically promoted.
7. Free-range moose on Chelsea Proving Grounds for A-class testing.
6. Breakfast: Eggs und Beer!
5. Off-site Tech Club meetings in Germany.
4. SCORE opportunity: reduction in material necessary to go from a pentastar to a tristar.
3. Mercedes SLKs on the company lease program.
2. Corporate dress code: Lederhosen.
1. Lunch: Bratwurst, Sauerkraut und Beer!