Details of the new Chevrolet conversion standards include:
1. Converters must clearly display the price of conversion packages on the vehicles.
2. Five Chevrolet employees will work exclusively with the companies on quality issues.
3. Warranty claim procedures must be spelled out.
4. Converters must provide service bulletins and parts catalogs.
5. The companies must implement service training programs.
6. New dealer surveys will evaluate conversion companies.
7. Customer surveys will be added next year.