CTS

GM plans to launch Cadillac CTS with vehicle-to-vehicle tech in 2 years

5:15 pm U.S. ET | Sept. 7, 2014
General Motors CEO Mary Barra said Sunday that Cadillac will launch a CTS sedan with vehicle-to-vehicle communication technology in about two years, as GM looks to establish itself as a leader in the connected-car space....
Read More »

 

GM idling Michigan plant 3 weeks to trim Cadillac ATS, CTS supplies

5:30 pm U.S. ET | Aug. 8, 2014
General Motors plans to idle the Michigan plant that produces the Cadillac ATS and CTS for three weeks amid a glut of inventory. The move comes as U.S. sales of the ATS and CTS sag, pushing inventories to unusually high levels....
Read More »

 

2015 Cadillac ATS offers wireless charging dock

2:41 pm U.S. ET | July 28, 2014
General Motors will offer wireless charging for smartphones for the first time in the 2015 Cadillac ATS sedan and coupe when they are launched this fall....
Read More »

 

GM halts sale of some Cadillac CTS models over switch issue

7:24 pm U.S. ET | July 19, 2014
GM ordered Cadillac dealers to stop selling some versions of the CTS because the automaker does not have a fix yet for cars recalled in late June over an issue where engines can be shut off if the driver's knee bumps the ignition key....
Read More »

 

2015 Cadillac CTS -- sans wreath -- quietly appears in OnStar ad

1:21 pm U.S. ET | July 2, 2014
The 2015 Cadillac CTS made a surprise short appearance ahead of its scheduled debut in an OnStar commercial this week....
Read More »

 

2014 NEW YORK AUTO SHOW

After strong surge in 2013, Cadillac stumbles in Q1

12:01 am U.S. ET | April 20, 2014
Cadillac last year began billing itself as the industry's "fastest-growing full-line luxury brand." It was a short-lived distinction. Cadillac sales fell 7 percent in the first quarter, to 39,588, compared with a 1 percent gain for the industry overall and an 8 percent rise in the luxury segment....
Read More »

 

Barra steers a course set by Akerson

12:01 am U.S. ET | Jan. 27, 2014
General Motors CEO Mary Barra doesn't seem eager to discuss the glass ceiling that shattered with her elevation to GM's top job this month or whether her appointment can help transform the company's stodgy image....
Read More »

 

2014 DETROIT AUTO SHOW

Cadillac's big moment in song

2:15 pm U.S. ET | Jan. 15, 2014
It's been a long time since Cadillac has been the subject of a love song. Not since Janis Joplin's "Mercedes Benz" or Bruce Springsteen's "Pink Cadillac" has a ballad for a luxury car brand generated as much traction as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's ode to Cadillac, "White Walls."...
Read More »

 

Left-hand-drive lineup stifles GM in Japan

12:01 am U.S. ET | Dec. 9, 2013
General Motors has done surprisingly well in Japan's shrinking market, notching three straight years of rising sales. But a dearth of right-hand-drive vehicles stymies hopes for higher volume. The redesigned Cadillac CTS and Chevrolet Corvette promise another sales boost. But because both are left-hand drive, their arrival means there will be only two nameplates in GM's eight-model lineup with the steering wheel on the correct side for Japan....
Read More »

 

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Buick can coexist with Cadillac

12:01 am U.S. ET | Dec. 2, 2013
Buick can definitely coexist with Cadillac....
Read More »

 

GM chief says Cadillac's old couchlike ride is a goner

12:01 am U.S. ET | Nov. 18, 2013
General Motors CEO Dan Akerson says the recently launched, redesigned 2014 Cadillac CTS sedan is in "another postal code versus our old CTS."...
Read More »

 

Caddy's sporty shift creates pricing quirk

12:01 am U.S. ET | Nov. 9, 2013
Shoppers in a Cadillac showroom can consider a just-released, redesigned CTS mid-sized sedan in a luxury trim package for about $55,000. Or they can step up to a roomier, showier XTS large sedan in the same trim level -- and pay about four grand less....
Read More »

 

Latest digital edition
Digital Edition Archive
Table of Contents
 Automotive News
Special Report
No. 1 store empowers, retains employees

No. 1 store empowers, retains employees

Texas dealer Greg May encourages his staffers to provide input and solve problems on their own. Mon., October 20
» Watch the Video
     
News by Brand


Rocket Fuel