Fixed Ops Journal is the magazine from Automotive News focused exclusively on the management of the parts, service and collision departments of franchised new-car dealerships. Published every other month, Fixed Ops Journal puts a spotlight on the sharpest minds in the
business, with a particular focus on best practices that can help dealers'
shops compete against independent service outlets.
|Sign up below and receive the August 2017 copy of Fixed Ops Journal instantly!
|Automotive News will send each issue directly to your inbox. You'll also be the first to know about quarterly Fixed Ops Journal webinars and other special features.
|Prefer to receive Fixed Ops Journal in print? |
CLICK HERE to subscribe to Automotive News.
Fixed Ops Journal features topics such as:
Don't forget to tell your colleagues to visit this page to sign up too!
- Personnel issues - training, scheduling, recruitment, compensation
- Facilities and equipment - tools, technology, building design, environmental solutions
- Management strategies - when and how to expand
- Legal decisions affecting dealers' parts and service operations
- Best practices that can help dealers' shops compete against independent service outlets