Suppliers may offer cameras to watch drivers
Mobileye shares surge 48% after $890 million IPO
Tesla's Q2 net loss widens to $62 million as r&d expenses soar
Future car colors inspired by Midwest homes, landscape, BASF says
Self-driving cars receive OK for road testing in UK
Tesla digs, but isn't sold on Reno
Execs who delay safety recalls would face life in prison under Senate bill
Sales climb 9 percent to 1.4M vehicles as SAAR hits 16.5M
July's gist: Gains for (almost) everyone
Dahlheim named CEO of VW Credit
BMW Group tops dealer finance satisfaction survey
An impressive streak, locked and still going
For some investors, Fiat's meeting to approve Chrysler merger felt like a funeral
Eurofication of Buick lineup continues with … an imported Regal?
AutoNews Now: July U.S. sales jump 9%
First Shift: Unleashing flood of GM claims
2015 Mercedes-Benz C-class
August 13 at 2pm ET: How to Create Effective Customer Experiences
August 20 at 2pm ET: Staffing: How to Get Your F&I Office Sized Right
September 10 at 2pm ET: Benchmarking and Managing Performance at Your Dealership
2014 Automotive News Marketing Seminar - New York
Automotive News Best Dealerships To Work For
Automobilwoche Kongress 2014
(5) - Subaru Levorg concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Suzuki Hustler photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu Deca Deca photos from the Tokyo auto show
(2) - Daihatsu FC-Deck photos from the Tokyo auto show
(5) - Toyota FT-86 Open Concept photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - BMW 4-series Cabrio photos from the Tokyo auto show
(11) - Lexus unveiled a near-production version of its long-awaited sports coupe, a four-seater ...
(6) - The Mitsubishi Concept AR uses a lightweight mild hybrid system which comprises a ...
(10) - Yamaha MOTIV.e city car photos from the Tokyo auto show
(4) - The Mitsubisihi Concept GC–PHEV is a next-generation full-size SUV with full-time 4- ...
(8) - The Vezel is Honda's market-ready version of the Fit-based Urban SUV Concept shown at the ...
(5) - Nissan's BladeGlider concept draws its inspiration from the unorthodox, triangular layout ...
(6) - Lexus unveiled a variant of the LF-NX crossover concept shown at the Frankfurt auto show ...
(2) - Radical Sportscars, a UK specialty maker, displayed its popular SR3 SL model. ...
(6) - Nissan's IDx NISMO and IDx Freeflow show how Nissan is using new product development ...
(4) - The Toyota-affiliated minivehicle maker displayed two variants of its convertible Kopen ...
(16) - Nissan's 2015 GT-R Nismo sports car will pack 600 hp and 481 pounds-feet of torque. The ...